blob: 6d1ae3a4621fb38677bda29991d304c832cbec2c (plain
* man(1) completion doesn't work on OpenBSD as manpath(1) isn't a thing on that
system; need to find some way of finding which manual directories should be
searched at runtime, if there is one.
* The checks gscr(1df) makes to determine where it is are a bit naïve (don't
work with bare repos) and could probably be improved with some appropriate
* dr(6df) is probably more practical in awk
* Running the block of git(1) commands in the prompt leaves five "stale"
jobspecs around that flee after a jobs builtin run; only saw this manifest
after 90dcadf; either I understand job specs really poorly or this may be a
bug in bash
* I can't find a clean way of detecting a restricted shell for ksh instances to
prevent trying to load anything fancy (works for Bash)
* Zsh, either! $options[restricted] is "off" within the startup file
* Would be good to complete the Makefile variables for NAME, EMAIL etc with
educated guesses (`id -u`@`cat /etc/mailname`) etc rather than hardcoding my
own stuff in there
* Document `install-conf` target once I'm sure it's not a dumb idea
* Need to decide whether I care about XDG, and implement it if I do
* Need to decide whether I'm testing the shell snippets for MPD, Keychain etc,
and if so how.