blob: b1921d896689cb581876a0fe668a68aff9a85a94 (plain
* man(1) completion doesn't work on OpenBSD as manpath(1) isn't a thing on
that system; need to find some way of finding which manual directories
should be searched at runtime, if there is one.
* OpenBSD doesn't have a `pandoc` package at all. It would be nice to find
some way of converting the README.markdown into a palatable troff format
with some more readily available (and preferably less heavyweight) tool.
* The checks gscr(1df) makes to determine where it is are a bit naïve (don't
work with bare repos) and could probably be improved with some appropriate
* dr(6df) is probably more practical in awk
* Running the block of git(1) commands in the prompt leaves five "stale"
jobspecs around that flee after a jobs builtin run; only saw this manifest
after 90dcadf; either I understand job specs really poorly or this may be a
bug in bash
* md() does not handle e.g. "../..". If there's a tidy way of making it do so
that would probably be worthwhile.