1 files changed, 1 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/README.markdown b/README.markdown
index 6bb1b78d..3420e69c 100644
@@ -165,8 +165,7 @@ If a function can be written in POSIX `sh` without too much hackery, I put it
in `sh/shrc.d` to be loaded by any POSIX interactive shell. Those include:
* `ad()` is a `cd` shortcut accepting targets like `/u/l/b` for
- `/usr/local/bin`, as long as they are unique, emulating a feature of the
- Zsh `cd` builtin that I like.
+ `/usr/local/bin`, as long as they are unique.
* `bc()` silences startup messages from GNU `bc(1)`.
* `bd()` changes into a named ancestor of the current directory.
* `ed()` tries to get verbose error messages, a prompt, and a Readline