blob: 383d790643defe91486d95686b97c28c44e6ecb5 (plain
* man(1) completion doesn't work on OpenBSD as manpath(1) isn't a thing on
that system; need to find some way of finding which manual directories
should be searched at runtime, if there is one.
* OpenBSD doesn't have a `pandoc` package at all. It would be nice to find
some way of converting the README.markdown into a palatable troff format
with some more readily available (and preferably less heavyweight) tool.
* The checks gscr(1df) makes to determine where it is are a bit naïve (don't
work with bare repos) and could probably be improved with some appropriate
* dr(6df) is probably more practical in awk
* Running the block of git(1) commands in the prompt leaves five "stale"
jobspecs around that flee after a jobs builtin run; only saw this manifest
after 90dcadf; either I understand job specs really poorly or this may be a
bug in bash
* I can't find a clean way of detecting a restricted shell for ksh instances
to prevent trying to load anything fancy (works for Bash)
* Zsh, either! $options[restricted] is "off" within the startup file